The following statement applies to all publications downloaded from this site:
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder
The following statement applies to all publications on this site that are published in IEEE Conferences or Journals:
© IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
Contact: Manager, Copyrights and Permissions / IEEE Service Center / 445 Hoes Lane / P.O. Box 1331 / Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, USA. Telephone: + Intl. 908-562-3966.
- F. Dupuy and P. Loubaton, Diversity of the MMSE receiver in flat fading and frequency selective MIMO channels at fixed rate, Forty-Fifth Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, November 2011; extended version available on arxiv.
- F. Dupuy and P. Chevalier, Fonctionnement et performance des récepteurs Alamouti linéaires au sens large pour la réception de constellations réelles en contexte multi-utilisateur - Analyse du concept SAIC/MAIC Alamouti, GRETSI Conference, September 2011.
- F. Dupuy and P. Chevalier, Performance Analysis of WL Alamouti Receivers for real-valued constellations in Multiuser Context, European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), September 2011.
- F. Dupuy and P. Loubaton, On the capacity achieving covariance matrix for frequency selective MIMO channels using the asymptotic approach, IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), June 2010.
- P. Chevalier and F. Dupuy, Single and multiple antennas Alamouti receivers for the reception of real-valued signals corrupted by interferences - the Alamouti SAIC/MAIC concept, Forty-Third Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, November 2009.
Patent (owned by Thales Communication)
- F. Dupuy and P. Loubaton, Mutual information of frequency selective MIMO systems: an asymptotic approach, May 2009 (eventually included in the above mentionned IEEE IT journal paper; see section III and Appendixes II, III and IV of the arXiv preprint).